Three in One

    Heeey! So this post will have three outfits. Yes, you heard it, THREE outfits. As everyone knows it was just Halloween. My favorite part about the holiday is dressing up because it is the only day you can look totally weird without judgment, even though I can care less about people's opinions. So this year I did not want to spend tons of money on a costume I would only wear once, so I just made an outfit out of the clothes I already owned. I ended up being Wednesday Addams because she is the cutest, most cynical girl ever to live. And what is Wednesday Addams without he headless doll Marie Antoinette? So my one of my best friends, Janessa, was my headless companion with her head sewn back on, of course. I also had a Halloween party, but it ended up just being two of my friends because my other friends are squares, you know who you are. I still had fun regardless of the lack of friends.
Our "happening" party
Me, Janessa, and my dog Ted who just wouldn't get out of the way on Halloween Morning. Dress: my mom's from the '90s; Stockings: Wal- Mart; Jellies: American Apparel; Lipstick: Rimmel London
      
    Then, on Wednesday I went to Disneyland after school for my cousin/ best friend in the whole entire universe's birthday. Just FYI I go to Disneyland quite often since I live so close, but I'm not complaining because I LOVE Disneyland. It is such a magical and happy place and I never get sick of and I've been going since I was born (not really, but close to it.) But this trip was particularly nice because I was with my favorite cousins that I always have a great time with and we got free stickers from the nice Trolley girl (who doesn't love free stickers???) After the park closed at eight we went to Denny's where they have the greatest Bacon Slamburger that consists of two sesame buns, hash browns, bacon, and a hamburger. That combination of breakfast and lunch is just heaven!!

Just to let you know that is not my cousin's/ birthday girl's actual smile but this is the only picture where we are both semi normal looking.
Jacket: H&M; Shirt: Nordstrom's BP; Slacks: Thrifted Nicole Miller; Boots: Dr. Martens Photos taken by my sis Taylor


      And finally, yesterday I went to the Rookie Yearbook Two signing and reading with my beautiful friend Ariana in LA. Tavi is the such a cool and awesome person and such a great writer! I recorded her the whole time she was talking just so I can relive her greatness again and again. I wish I had got to meet her but you had to buy the book at the bookstore the signing/reading was at to meet her and get your yearbook signed. Other than that everything else was cool especially the other fellow Rookies. They were just too cool for words. But me being the awful introvert that I am didn't talk to any of them. Being LA made me want to live there so bad because the town I live in is so awfully boring. There is absolutely nothing to do here except sit at home and die while eating Totino's pizza rolls.
 Ariana and I waiting for the reading to start
The beautiful and magical Tavi Gevinson
 
I was too lazy to take outfit pictures last night with me in the clothes, sorry! Gold chain: H&M; Rosary style necklace: Forever 21; Flower crown: DIY'ed by me on my Sweet Sixteen; Lipstick: NYX in Pale Pink; Rookie shirt; Forever 21 and only $9.80!! Skirt: Thrifted; Socks: H&M; Jellies: American Apparel
 
    Have a sparkly three day weekend for me because I'll be studying for AP. *sighs*
xx,
Cristianne 


Popular Post