Play the Life Game From the Right Brain

   It is finally Christmas Break and I cannot be happier! I plan to do absolutely nothing for two weeks, unless my dad tells me to do chores, which will most likely happen. So lately I've been party planning for my End of the Semester Slumber Party. Party planning is one of my most favorite activities. I think it's because you have to make lists and I also love making lists. My party planning consists of thinking of DIYs to do, food, and of course, movies. So far I've bought the supplies for the main DIY , some Lisa Frank party supplies (woop! woop!), and made the mix CD. For the main DIY I plan on making sparkly pipe-cleaner crowns and I just got finished making a sample one and it turned out better than I expected. I think I might have an unhealthy obsession with crowns, but why not? They are the most elegant of accessories! And as for the playlist I call it Girl Riot the playlist starts out with angst-y girl music, falls into neo-soul, and then ends with happy upbeat music. All the music on the CD is sung by a girl or is a girl band, hence the name of the CD, Girl Riot. I'm  actually making the mix CD for my friends as Christmas presents on top of the presents I am going to get them and so I even drew up a CD cover. I will post a picture of the cover and write down the playlist so you can enjoy my incredible, eclectic, taste in music. Speaking of Christmas, it is only 5 days away and I still have't gotten my friends gifts! I'm still contemplating on what to buy them because they won't tell me what they want. (My friends are so complicated.) My best friend who is spending Christmas Eve with my family and I has the best gift ever for me and that means my gift for her has to be equally as good.
The crown I just made, that says Rookie.
The CD cover. 
Here is my first of many playlists to come! I hope you like it!
Well I've managed to run out of things to write about, which I thought was completely impossible. If I don't post again before Christmas, have a blessed Christmas and have a safe trip if you're traveling!
xx,
Cristianne

Popular Post