MIA

Hey internet babes! I'm sorry for the lack of blogging! Life just gets way too overwhelming sometimes. I hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year! So it's almost been a month since I blogged and some things have happened. The first thing is that I got short bangs and I am IN LOVE with them. The second thing is that I've been shopping lately (since I actually have money) and got tons of cute things for Christmas. I took some pretty cool photos of my new/cute stuff with my sister's awesome camera. My favorite items I've gotten were an Amy Winehouse vinyl, because I absolutely love her, and that Mickey Mouse denim jacket from Forever 21!! I've also been making more buttons and I've been thinking of making a button shop on Etsy, but that won't be for a while. Along with making buttons I made a resolutions poster. I'm thinking if I make a poster I will actually carry them out. After Christmas I hosted one of the cutest slumber parties in my trailer with my friends. Now I'm just watching TV. I'm just so happy that it's a three day weekend and that I'm going thrift shopping tomorrow, to a museum on Monday and maybe going to a classic car show on Sunday! It's going to be a great weekend!
My super cute hut purse. Yes, it's a purse!
 The most adorable auxiliary jack cover. 
A big pile of cute socks. My favorites are the hamburger ones.
 Rapunzel is my favorite Disney princess, so naturally this is now the only cup I drink out of now.
 A Polaroid of my slumber party in one of the party decorations.
 My favorite pair of Kate Spade sunglasses.
 Some adorable rollers.
 The only bag I use now.
 THE SECOND SAILOR MOON BOOK.
 This necklace is rad.
 A necklace I made at the slumber party.
 Everyone knows I wanted this jacket and my awesome sis bought it for me and my cousin/best friend got the same one from her sister on accident. 
My collage of buttons
 I made this one out of a glow in the dark wall decoration.
I love cows!
 This might be my fave present because I absolutely love dinosaurs especially stegosauruses!!! (It's just a plastic figurine) 
 
 A random picture of my super cute strawberry shake from the other day.
My new record in gif form.
My resolutions poster
 In honor of the summer-like weather I wore a retro summer outfit in winter.
 Shirt: gifted/thrifted; jeans: gifted/thrifted; shoes: American Apparel; bag: Disneyland.
I took pictures in front of my favorite snacks in CostCo. 

 Sorry for the tons of photos. Until next time!!!
xx,
Cristianne

Popular Post