A Tale of Two Cities

  Hello internet scouts! Wow! The week went by so fast and now it is only one week away from Spring Break! So, as of this past week I did more things than usual. I went to the swap meet, ate at Norm's, and went to Daiso. Since there is quite a bunch to discuss let's start with last weekend. On Saturday my dad, my sister, and I went to the swap meet to watch a Metallica tribute band and do some shopping. At the swap meet I got a really cute baby blue eyeliner from Jordana, a makeup brand that is made in the USA, and some Mexican candy. After the swap meet we went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants with the best burritos and Mexican Coke, which is made out of actual cane sugar. If you didn't know I'm full Mexican, hence all the Mexican things.
   Then on Monday I went to heaven on Earth. This heaven is called Daiso. Daiso is a Japanese store where everything is a $1.50. I had to restrain myself from buying the entire store because everything was so cute. My sister, mom, and I spent a combined $74 at Daiso, but I only spent about $20 of it. I recommend that all of you go there if there is one near.
This is most of what I got at Daiso, isn't it cute??
I got my both my phone case and audio jack cover from Daiso.
My new wallet from..... you guessed it! Daiso!
Drinking hot chocolate at Norm's before we went to Daiso.
Me drinking a Coke.
Eating my Mexican candy and not feeding it to my dog, even though it looks like I am.
Shirt: Forever 21; Skirt: Thrifted; Shoes: Max Stars; Headband: some store in the mall; Earrings: Forever 21
Now let's take into consideration how sweet and precious I look in this outfit....
.....And now I'm so thug! Doesn't the title of this post make sense now?
Hat: Forever 21; Shirt: Forever 21; Jeans: Forever 21; Shoes: Foot Locker; Bracelets: H&M
This outfit kick started my swag week, the week where I wore my cutest, swaggiest outfits.
My new shoes made all of my outfits during swag week even cooler.

 
  I hoped you guys liked my proper to swag outfits. Tomorrow I will be going to a costume party with my nana, papa, aunt, and cousin. My cousin and I are going to dress up like Salt n' Pepa. It will be the perfect outfit to end my swag week! Until next time cuties!
xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post