Fantastically Foxy February Favorites

    Hey internet cuties and welcome to the first installment of my absolute favorites of each month! Since it is exactly the beginning of March you will see what I've been excessively using all February long. I have nothing else to say as an intro so let's gooooooooooo!
 Chicago Roller Skates- I got these skates last week and I am IN LOVE. I've been roller skating and I I've gotten pretty good at it. Actually I've only been roller skating inside my house because my street is mostly all uphill and I cannot skate uphill, yet. The pom poms on the skates were made by me to make my skates even cuter and cooler.
 Goodwill Boots- These are my pair of boots that fell from heaven and God wanted me to buy. I wear
them almost everyday and they made me look like I'm ready to kick some butt. This picture does not do them justice.
Flower Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby in Coral Floral- This lip chubby is from the newer brand created by Drew Barrymore called Flower. During winter my lips tend to become very dry so I stay away from matte lip colors because they dry them out further, but this lip chubby does the opposite! It totally nourishes my lips and gives off tons of color. I use it EVERYDAY and I'm not kidding.
My last favorite of the month is Princess Diaries, it is a cinematic master piece that was directed by the same man who directed Pretty Woman. That automatically makes it good. I watch this movie at least once a week. I cannot live without it. If you haven't seen it you have been deprived of life (not really, but almost).
 
Okay, it is pretty late and I should go to sleep because it's almost 3am and I am going roller skating with my friends and family for my birthday today. Let's hope I don't fall on my face when I'm skating. Until next time internet scouts!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post