Internet Scouting

   Hey internet scouts! This is the second post about things I come across on the internet (the first one was titled Sparkly Saturday). Recently I found two amazing things that I really can't get sick of.
   The first internet scouting find was the official music video for the song Fancy by Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX. The music video is inspired by the movie Clueless. I have said enough. I love both the song and the music video sooooo much. The costumes are on point and inspire me so much. My favorite outfit would have to be the classic yellow plaid outfit worn by Cher Horowitz because it looks exactly like original or Charli XCX's, or Tai's,  outfit while she's in the halls. If you guys don't know who Iggy Azalea is, she is a newer Australian rapper. She is just so beautiful and cool, the video just suits her.

 
   My second internet find is the online clothing store on Big Cartel called Glitters for Dinner. This shop sells so many cute skirt sets and quirky cheerleading outfits it's hard not to love them.
I love this set, it just reminds me of my 3 years I spent in the '90s as an infant.
The pizza cheerleading set. It is beyond perfection. Don't like pizza? Don't fret, they also have a green salad one and a pink donut set too.
This is the As If set. Another thing inspired by Clueless. I really need to watch the movie.
 
   I hope you guys enjoyed my finds I've came across on the internet. I have to get to bed now because I'm going to see a Metallica cover band at a local swap meet tomorrow. Until next time internet scouts!
xx,
Cristianne




Comments

Popular Post