Fun Fair

Hello scouts! It has been such a long time since I have last blogged and I am so sorry for leaving you all by your lonesome. I feel like I've been nonstop lately and that is quite odd considering I almost always do nothing on the weekends. So, you are most likely wondering "Why the heck is she so busy?" and my answer is AP testing, they are coming up and I need study as much as I can to get good scores on the tests. If you know me I love to procrastinate and lately I've been procrastinating by doing activities like attending the Citrus Fair which was so much fun with my sis and best friend.
 
 Sadly, we did not go on any rides because the tickets were way out of my price range.
I love cheesy stuffed animals from the fair. 

 Shaved ice feat. my best friend's hand.
 Jacket: hand-me-down; Shirt: Forever 21; Pants: thrifted; Shoes: Max Star
 Don't you just love my corduroys? They are one of my cutest thrift store finds from the men's section.
Well scouts, it is time to say goodbye for now and I am planning to have at least 2 posts next week! One will be on my other recent thrift finds and the other is a surprise. I hope you all have a good weekend, God bless!
xx,
Cristianne
 




Comments

  1. I love fun fairs! This looks like a wonderful time. I also adore your outfit. I wish there was a funfair happening around here sometime soon :( Love this post though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just checked out your blog, I loved your recent post too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Post