RIP Spring Break 2014


Hello internet scouts and welcome to my tribute to one of the best Spring breaks. Usually I sit at home like a platypus and do nothing, but since I actually did something each day of the week I will just type it out like an itinerary because I love making itineraries!
Saturday- My nana, cousin, aunt, sister, and I went to our little cousin's and big cousin's birthday party that was ever so cute and strawberry filled. We played tons of fun games, ate tons of yummy pizza, fruit salad, and pie, and on the way home from the party we went to Daiso!
Sunday-My sister and I went to Disneyland (are you surprised?) with my aunt and my two little cousins. We managed to go on tons of rides and rode the new and awesomely improved Thunder Mountain Railroad!
Monday- I went to Little Tokyo with my best friend, mom, and sister. We went shopping in the plaza and I purchased some kawaii things! On the way home we went to Daiso, again!
Tuesday- I just slept the entire day.
Wednesday- I went to Disneyland again!
Thursday- I went to the LA County Museum of Art with my Mom and my friend Ariana. For lunch we went out to the food trucks and coincidentally they were filming Food Truck Wars and we were filmed in the background. After we ate our delicious food we went back to the museum to see the Diane Von Furstenberg exhibition and it was great. My mom has always loved DVF so going to see it with her made the exhibition even better!
Friday- I had a movie night with my friends, until there was a giant 5.3 earthquake.
 
My cousin and I at the birthday party using the photo booth props my other cousin made.
My sis and I at Disneyland on Sunday.
Me looking angry feat. my oh so delicious red bean mochi.
 
My sis

 Outfit tiimmeee (the best time)
Varsity jacket: H&M; Felix the Cat Sweater: Forever 21; Skirt: Thrifted; Sneakers: Converse
 
 Looking ever so happy while holding my boot at Disneyland on Tuesday.
Drinking a mint julep.
Another outfit!!
Jacket: Forever 21; Shirt: Forever 21; Skirt: Thrifted; Boots: Thrifted
 My mom and I!
 The DVF exhibition
 "Feel like a women wear a dress!" Wise words to live by from the princess herself.
Our delicious Thai fusion food truck lunch feat. my phone pom pom.
 
I'm sorry that I didn't get any pictures of Friday night, after the earthquake my friends went home and I safely resided under the table for the night because you never know with the many aftershocks we had. I was so blessed to have such a great break with my friends and family. I hope you will or have had a fantastic break as well! I think I will now retreat back to my new love, Netflix. I have such a built up list of movies that I've been meaning to watch and  thanks to Netflix the first one I scratched off was Metropolis, a silent, German, sci-fi movie. Until next time scouts!
xx,
Cristianne





Comments

Popular Post