Honeydew I!

 Hello scouts and welcome to a very rare post from the middle of the week! So as we all know it was just Mother's Day and I hung out with my mom on Saturday instead of Sunday . For our own Mother's Day we went to Little Tokyo, my favorite place in LA! The first thing we did was eat sushi because that is always the first thing on our list. Then we decided to walk off all the sushi we ate and found the cutest little Lolita shop'. If you don't know what Lolita is it's a Japanese style where girls dress up like little dolls. I didn't get a business card so I don't remember its name but I do remember they had the most adorable night robe that I will most definitely have to go back for. I also finally found the purikura place! I could never find it till now and I was so excited to use it until I saw that is was ten dollars. I don' t have that kind of money now, but maybe one day I will be able to afford it. After that saddening event we went to the beauty store and bought some lip masks and then headed to Four Leaf to get some boba. I really do love their boba and decided to stray away from my normal Thai tea and got honeydew milk tea. It was just beyond delicious so I had to name this post after it.
 We forgot to bring the camera so these are from my sister's phone.

 I bought a new green I glitter and I love how it looks with my pink eye shadow.
Dress: Thrifted (new!); Jacket: Thrifted (new!); Socks: Gifted;
Shoes: Thrifted; Purse: Betseyville

Boba + Me = Happiness!
I wish I could go back to Little Tokyo right now, but sadly I am sick in bed watching Kung Fu Panda. Until next time scouts!
 
xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post