My Ultimate Obession of All Time

   Hello scouts! It's me  again! (Who else would it be on my blog?) I thought for this post since I am a fairly new blogger you all should know my deep obsession, Harajuku  street snap style. Many people are unaware of this great style, so let me give you some background on it. Harajuku is a district in Shibuya, a city in Japan, in this city people dress all different kinds of ways and walk around town and if they are lucky, they get snapped for major Japanese fashion magazines like Fruits. If you are familiar with this place you are aware of the tons of styles that exist in Harajuku. There is Lolita, Gothic Lolita, Kawaii/ Decora, Gyaru, and many more. These styles are seen everywhere in Harajuku. After years of being familiar with all the types of street styles I have always had a special place in my heart for the girls who have done their own thing. This style is called street snap. These girls usually work at the local boutiques like Nadia or Spank! or are models for magazines, wear the coolest clothes, and have even cooler hair. I have such a great love for them because they don't follow anyone specific style and sometimes become super successful from it like Ayumi Seto and Alisa Ueno, who both have clothing lines. They are so inspiring that even non- Japanese girls like Andi Autumn become famous from wearing clothes from the Harajuku boutiques. I will never get bored of sorting through endless photos of these girls from websites like Tokyo Fashion or tumblogs like Street Snap Fashion and Fy- Fruits. Street snap just oozes coolness and if you don't believe me look at the tons of photos I have provided!
 

 This is Elleanor, she is just the bee's knees! She has a vlog on Tokyo Fashion's Youtube channel where she shares her life in Japan.
 Amo
 Eva Cheung
Example of uber cool hair.
I need both of these backpacks worn by the sisters Yurika and Mizuho.
I don't know who this is but she is too cute.
I love this outfit because it includes Disney.
Ayumi Seto in the magazine Fruits.
More cool hair and a super cute, colorful outfit!
 
 Seto Ayumi kills me
 I love the colors in this outfit
 Such a great outfit!!
 More Elleanor!


 
All these photos came from tumblr and Tokyo Fashion. I hope you guys enjoyed this post with these wonderful outfits and maybe even showed you a whole new culture to explore. I hope these girls showed you that it is okay to be yourself and dress as unique as you want to! Love you scouts! Until next time!!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post