So I Creep

Hey scouts! In the words of the train conductor in Disneyland last Mother's Day, "Happy Mother's Day to all you mothas". I apologize if it wasn't funny to you but I couldn't resist. Sadly, today wasn't that fun because I just studied for history (my test is in 3 days). For this post I wanted to share my day that included a very super delicious pizza with my sis and mama and some of my new thrift finds. For some reason I wanted to take pictures inside the bushes in my backyard and I look like a creeper stalking my lover from the convenience of a thick bush, hence the name of this post quoted from the TLC song Creep (so many quotes in today's post). Just as a disclaimer I don't stalk my lover, not from a bush at least.....
 
 
This is me ready to pounce on this beautiful pizza. And if you've seen this picture
before it's because it's on my lovely sister's blog.
The ultimate creepy.

Expressing my sleepiness from that day.
Glasses: Kate Spade; Jacket: Hand-me-down; Shirt: Thrifted (new!); Skirt: Thrifted; Socks: Juicy Couture; Shoes: Thrifted (new!); Laces: Daiso; Pin: Tokyo Lifestyle

My kawaii Sailor Moon pin from Little Tokyo.

My aunt that reads my blog says I never smile in pictures, so this one is for you Dani!
My beautiful gems from one of my more recent thrifting outings.

 Freedom!


 That is it for now scouts! I have to get back to studying and being in an indefinite state of boredom because my sister is spending the night at my cousin's house for a few days. Until next time please enjoy this picture of me looking like I'm pooping when I'm actually getting ready to jump in the air.
 xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Popular Post