Good Golly Miss Dolly

Hello scouts! School is officially out and I am officially a senior!! In one year adolescence will end and life will spit me out into the adult world to fend for myself. In the meantime I will attempt to do as many things as possible before school starts. Usually I make a list of things that I want to do and I am very surprised I haven't made one. There are so many things I want to do this summer, but they require money, the thing I don't have. Without this thing called money I have managed to do a few things already like 24 hour day at Disneyland! It was so magical to stay up until 6:00 am at Disneyland. Sadly, I did not take many pictures. So behold the only picture of me at 24 Hour Day!
I don't think I have ever been this happy in a photo.
I love the colors on the castle.
 Now this is my outfit from running errands yesterday. I decided this outfit was more on the Lolita side because I felt like a little doll.
 Hat: Urban Outfitters; Dress: I don't know because it is so old; Duffy Purse: Disneyland; Socks: 99 Cent Store; Shoes: Thrifted.
I just got a my hair trimmed and my eyebrows threaded and I am ready to take on the summer!
 
Okie dokie scouts! That is all for today! Until next time!
xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Popular Post