As Close As It Gets

Yo yo yooo scouts! This is my attempt to blog on a regular basis so here it goes. I went to Little Tokyo on Monday with my sister, mom, and my aunt. We primarily just ate and window shopped, but we still had a good time because who doesn't love eating??? We ate at our regular sushi place and instead of getting boba we got frozen yogurt this time. It wasn't a surprising change for us but nevertheless we enjoyed it. After quickly scarfing down our frozen yogurt we ended up in my favorite shop in Little Tokyo called Fairytale Boutique, I'm pretty sure I talked about it before on here, but it is so cute and even though I am not really into Lolita fashion I feel that am kind of in a place where people have the same interests as me (this rarely happens since I am such a jumble of many styles). I would absolutely looooove to work there, but maybe I can when I start college in LA. Being in Little Tokyo makes me want to live in Japan so badly, but alas this will be as close as it gets for now.
 Miah, me, and my mom: 3 cuties!
Now just two cuties!
 Yogurt with Fruity Pebbles is THE best
 My adorable sister
 Walking through the plaza
A picture of the city on our way home
Sorry there was not much to look at but I am going camping this weekend and I promise I'll take tons of photos. But before I go I will create a camping guide for everyone so you'll know how to look cute, but practical while camping. I will even make a copy of my colorful camping list I made for myself so you can use it for your camping trip!!!


Comments

Popular Post