Sundance Kid

Hello scouts! I am so sorry for yet another long leave of absence. Life has been take by surprise since my aunt was just diagnosed with lymphoma last week. I have been staying strong in faith, but I would love for you guys to keep her in your prayers! In somewhat related news I am going to do something super cool with my hair, but I am going to keep that a secret until I actually do it (hopefully if all goes well I'll do it this week!). You guys must be wondering what kind of uber cool stuff uber cool Cristianne is doing this summer. Well, if you must know, not much. The only highlight was my trip to the Autry Museum of the American West with my mom and Sister. If you guys didn't know the west is one of my favorite things. I really love female gunslingers and bandits. ( I am actually creating a western inspired project.) The museum was so cool that it goes down as one on of my favorite museums alongside the Huntington Library! Since I love dressing in themes I put on my favorite bison skirt or my only bison skirt. I tried to take as many photos as possible of the exhibits, but I was unclear of what I could take pictures of and didn't want to repeat my incident at LACMA (a small Asian lady got very mad at me).
Jacket: Hand-me-down; Shirt: BP; Skirt: Vintage; Beads: Another Museum: Shoes: TJ Maxx; Bag; Vintage Dooney and Bourke
  Next to one of my favorite Presidents
 
 
I didn't get the artists' name, but the artwork was so beautiful.
This was in the fake Chinese restaurant. The pastel colors are so dreamy.
 I need that wrap in my life.
A cute little bolero jacket.

I nearly squeaked out of excitement when I saw this many sheriff badges

 
I hope you are all having a fantastic summer!! Be safe and use lotz of sunblock! Until next time!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post