Yo

   Greetings scouts!! I can't apologize enough for being gone so long. But now I'm back and an official senior in high school!! It has already been a blast due to my wonderful schedule, church, and the new club I'm starting at school. I can sanely say that I enjoy school and I wish I could've enjoyed all my years of high school.
   So since I've been gone for so long I thought I'd show you guys a compilation of photos from this month from my Dapper Day weekend to my first day of school. Disclaimer: There might be a large amount of selfies.
 
My sis and I went to Downtown Disney after my first day of school.
My outfit that day.
I am in AP art and this was my first project!
I saw this super kawaii machine in the movie theater.
 Selfie time on the way to Dapper Day
At the Dapper Day expo with my sis, mom, and Christina from Besame
And finally I discovered the great lighting in the doctor's office and I had my sis cut my bangs.
   Until next time scouts!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post