Homecoming Kawaii Princess

   Season's greetings! I hope all of you have been having a chilly fall because here in Southern California it still feels like summer. In other news I totally forgot to celebrate my blog's first anniversary! But it's okay because my blog isn't in any way successful and I'm pretty sure my family and my limited number of friends are the only people that read my blog.
   So as most of you probably don't know, I had my Homecoming about two weeks ago. It was surprisingly fun and I wish I would've gone to more. The best part of Homecoming was my outfit. I felt like a semi-vintage kawaii queen (tutus always make me feel so empowered).

 This was my ticket and my cute Betsey Johnson bag I used.
My outfit! Top: H&M; Skirt: Windsor; Belt: Betsey Johnson; Shoes: Ecote

My eyebrows were beyond on point that night, I was so proud.
I apologize for the poor background, my usual photographer (my sister) was at work. There will be another short post this week, so until then!
xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post