Neon Dreems

   Hello scouts and welcome to this post I am typing from my phone in my 4th period while listening to the rumbles of my stomach (not a band name, but literal earth shaking growls from tummy). Thanksgiving is so close and I cannot wait for the yummy food (can you tell I'm hungry?). Anyway, I am here today to share my adventures this past weekend at Disneyland.
    On Sunday I went to Disneyland with my family. It was so magical and pretty with all the Christmas decorations.  If you plan to go to Disneyland go during Christmastime. Speaking of Christmas, do you guys have your lists ready? I think this is the first time I have no clue what I want. But I do know I want some Adidas sneakers that just went on sale! There will be more on my Christmas list later. Enjoy my photos and my pretty basic outfit.
 
So I decided to take photos of Cars Land because I looove the neon lights at night.
Me and my totes awks self
 My photo skills were A+ that night
Shirt: Made by my sis; Pants: Thrifted; Shoes: Maxstar

 

One more day until Thanksgiving break!! I cannot wait to go on adventures and take some photos for my art portfolio!!


Comments

  1. I freaking love the look of glow. I'm studying it for my thesis project in art class right now. It's so hard to paint. You loo super badass and I love the photos!!!

    sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! And yeah, drawing/painting glowing objects is super hard for me too, I feel your pain.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Post