This Time of the Year

   Season's greeting scouts! It is now Christmastime and I couldn't love it anymore than I do now. I just got back from looking at some extreme Christmas lights in a neighborhood in the hills and then went out to eat at the most adorable burger place. Christmastime is always so beautiful and heartwarming to me I wish it would it never end. I'm actually going to put some Christmas music on right now..... I am now playing Brenda Lee's Christmas album aka one of my favorite Christmas albums ever. I love how everyone has at least one Christmas album that they will listen to every year. I am in such a Christmas mood, but I have not got any Christmas errands done. Hopefully this week I will be able to buy my secret Santa gift, make my Christmas list, and bake some cookies!  I feel this Christmas will be the best, especially because it is technically my last Christmas as a "kid" because I turn 18 February.
   I think the main reason I feel so Christmas-y is because it rained all last week. It was so nice to have a change of weather and I hope it rains a lot more. Before the rain stopped I had to take some photos in the midst rain and here they are.
 Hat: Target; Coat: Target; Top: Thrifted; Pants: Thrifted; Boots: Dr. Martens
 I'm lovin' the rain
 My purse looks too cute
The pin to the left is an Orange County Garden Club pin that I got a thrift store and the one on right I made because I love cherubs.
 
Until next time scouts!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

  1. this outfit is so so so beautiful as are you! <3

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I actually had your style in mind when I was putting together this outfit!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Post