Good Times

   Hello Scouts! Merry Christmas and happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas break and got everything you wanted for Christmas! I am so sad my break is ending, ( I go back on the 6th) but I have done so much and I am feeling so blessed for all my family and friends I got to hang out with.
   I especially feel blessed today because I got to spend time with my wonderful aunt who lives in Arizona. I also spent the day with my sister, other aunt, and mom, but I see them all the time so who cares about them. Ahaha, just kidding I love spending time with them too. To spend our oh so precious time together we went to the Korean plaza near my house. I'm pretty sure I will spend the rest of my life there. There is just so much to do there and it is only 10 minutes away. To some people it is not that big of a deal, but if I have not stated before my town is sorta, kinda, extremely boring. We all started off the day by going to the market (sounds boring, but we have fun anywhere), then. We finally decided to eat Korean barbeque since there are a plethora of eateries (the word plethora reminds me of the movie Three Amigos, anyone else?). It was my first time eating Korean Barbeque, sad I know. It was so good and I have fallen in love with Daikon (pickled radish). After our fantastic eating experience we went to Daiso which is possibly my favorite store in the world and some other cute shops around there. We then ended our Korean plaza experience with some pastries at 85.


 Shirt: Forever 21; Skirt: Thrifted; Socks: Forever 21; Shoes: Thrifted
My aunt from Arizona!


   Okie dokie scouts! There will be more posts to come in the 2015! Until next time!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post