Rachel Green?

  Hello scouts! Welcome to another outfit post from yours truly! This week has certainly had some exciting, less exciting, and not in anyway exciting news. The first news is that I got a new phone! Yay! My old phone (a Galaxy S3) was slowly dying and my contract was up so I upgraded to the Galaxy Note 4. I know, I know, most of you are thinking, "That is gigantic," but I think it is just perfect because I always "forget" to wear my glasses and I always end up looking at my phone from two inches away from my face. If anyone is thinking about getting the Note 4 I fully recommend it. My second, far less exciting news is the fact of how much Sting I've heard the past two days. My dad, sister, and I are now in a very Sting mood, in fact, I am listening to him in the living room with my dad right now. If you do not know who Sting is he is the lead singer of my all time favorite band, The Police. If you still don't know who Sting is and his gr8 music listen to this song and then this Police song. And lastly, the very unexciting news about me getting sick for the fourth time in two months. I need to really boost my immune system.
   Now onto a topic related to this outfit. Last weekend my sister, cousins, and I had dance party/ potluck while my younger cousin had a birthday get together with her friends that eventually combined together. The dance party was fun, but I could've danced more, but I can always dance more because I love to dance. Regardless, the party was so much fun! I ate so much food and we played a good game of Pictionary. During the party we all joked around by calling each other Rachel Green from Friends because my cousin said her outfit was Rachel inspired and my other cousin was upset because she claims it to be "her show". We all had lots of fun and we hope to make these potlucks a regular thing.
 Top: Forever 21; Dress: Forever 21; Tights: Hue; Shoes: Thrifted; Socks: Forever 21
 Rachel Green posing with a troll baby.
 Some A+ shoe action.
The very cute and very tasty half eaten birthday cake.
   That's all for today! I have to go eat some dinner and go to bed so I can feel well enough to risk my life on the ice to play broom ball with my youth group. Wish me luck! Until next time, God bless!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post