Beyond the Ivy Wall

   Hello internet scouts and welcome to a outfit/adventure post! I apologize for the unusually long absence because it was driven purely by laziness. But since my last post I have required quite a few photos from the very busy weeks. I feel that I am finally done with my birthday plans and Sadie Hawkins, which was just yesterday. It was supposed to be 1950s themed, but all I saw were white t-shirts, cuffed jeans, and bandanas. I will discuss that adventure more in a later post, but I will share my adventure to downtown Fullerton from the other week!
   My two friends and I originally planned to just go to a café for mentoring with our mentor/one of the gr8est people ever, Chelsea. Before we got to the café we passed by the ivy wall that everyone takes pictures in front of, so like everyone else we took pictures in front of the ivy wall. We then got some iced tea, because the SoCal winter weather was too hot for a warm beverage, at the very cute and very peaceful Green Bliss café. After our mentoring and a very strong glass of green tea we went to some of the shops in the area. I didn't buy anything because there was a lack of money in my wallet, but we had lots of fun on our adventure.


 
 Behold! The ivy wall!
 Hat: Target; Shirt: Thrifted; Skort: Thrifted; Tights: DKNY; Boots: Dr. Marten's

Cute Instax photo of us!
   I hope you all have a lovely, safe, and blessed rest of the weekend! Until next time!!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post