A Springy Spring Kind of Day

   Hello scouts!!! It has been so long since I have blogged, but I am now back for good! I feel that this has been my first free weekend in so long. The plus side to that is that I have lots of pictures to share with you guys! And I'm waiting for my pictures from last weekend to get developed. I actually was busy earlier with "babysitting" (I use quotes because zero children showed up) and taking a mini adventure to In-n-Out which seems to be a post church babysitting ritual for my friend and I. And what other great thing does all babysitting come with?? Money! It most likely wont be much because my friend and I split a one person gig, but any money is much appreciated since I'm hoping to take a few adventures this week since it's spring break!! Woop woop!!! Next weekend my family and I are taking a trip to the desert to do some much more civilized vacationing compared to the cold showers and outhouse filled things that usually happen when we're there. I am very excited for it and I promise to share all my photos from it (expect an extremely long post next week).
   As for this current post I will be sharing my Senior Ditch day I spent with my sister because all my(two) friends couldn't make it. Regardless, we had a fun day taking lots of pictures and I finally took my Instax picture I've been want take forever and purchased my Duffy head bag! It was certainly great kickoff to the first day of spring.
 Basking in the warm and slightly burning spring sun.
Dress: Old Navy; Jacket: used; Shoes: Adidas
 Such a beautiful pond next to It's a Small World that will soon be filled with little ducklings.
My sis and I.
 There's always a special place in my heart for itty bitty daisies.
A lone duck.
   I hope you all enjoyed my Disneyland filled come back! Have a safe spring break!
xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Popular Post