My Very Own Pony

   Hello scouts! Since my Friday is relatively empty I thought I would blog and watch Over the Garden Wall, aka one of the best cartoons ever!! But it is sadly only a mini series consisting of only ten episodes, regardless you should all watch it! On another note, my prom is tomorrow and am especially excited to get ready and to dance the night away (coincidentally two of my favorite activities).
   As for this post, I actually found this photo set when I was looking for pictures for my previous post, but I figured it was worthy of it's own post. These photos were taken just after my birthday and we were just going to Disneyland, but then my sister surprised me and took me to Build-A-Bear for a birthday present!
 I obviously chose Fluttershy from their My Little Pony Collection.
There's me pressing the pedal to stuff my pony!
 I was really contemplating on getting her undies because they were Hello Kitty and how could I pass them up?? I sadly did not get them, but instead I got her overalls, because all ponies are not complete without a cute pair of dungarees!
 Creating your own Build-A-Bear is much like bringing a baby into the world. You stuff it, bath it, cloth it, and then name it. As you can see I forgot to bath my pony before I put on its clothes, hopefully I do not make this error with an actual child.
 Here I am with my new pony. Coincidentally I am wearing almost the same outfit I wore today and it was raining today as well! Did you notice my sweater yet? If you didn't it's my My Little Pony sweater! I didn't know I was getting her that day, but my sis said to dress kawaii and this is my only cute and warm clothing. Yet another coincidence! I absolutely lalalove this sweater especially because it was on sale for fifteen dollars at H&M. To keep up with the cute theme I wore my Sailor Moon beanie from Hot Topic, my go-to thrifted jeans, and my sister's Pink Doc Martens. As a bag I used my bubble backpack, sadly it is now torn on one of the straps. If any of you know how to fix a plastic bag please let me know!
My day was finally in bliss when I saw this very cute Japanese tourist, wearing the cutest outfit, notice me! That meant a lot to me.
I hoped you all enjoyed my Build-A-Bear experience! If your prom is coming up as well I hope you have lots of safe fun and enjoy dancing the night away! Have a lovely weekend, until next week!
xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Popular Post