Treasure Chest

   Hello scouts! Before you read the next paragraphs take in mind I wrote this yesterday, I was missing a few photos so I couldn't post it until today. It's rainy here in Southern California and I am enjoying a nice Friday at my friends house. I would've gone to Disneyland, but I'm feeling a bit under the weather and need all my strength to go prom dress shopping tomorrow. I have, fortunately, have my entire outfit for prom all set, so I am going for moral support. At the moment I am forcibly watching Dr. Who by my best friend's little brother. I have never gotten into the fandom, but I will continue to watch it because he seems to be enjoy explaining everything to me so I will let him go on as I type.
  As for this post I decided to take a look back and share with you all the photos and outfits that didn't make it onto the blog. There has been quite a few outfits that I've never got around to post and some I didn't want to post and some pictures that never made the cut.
The Christmas tree in the background looks like the pinnacle of a giant brewing storm.
So these photos were taken the day my sister bought her camera. This might of been one of the best Disneyland outings ever because weather was the perfect combination of crisp, cool air and sunniness,the clouds were beautiful, and the crowd was minimal. I also enjoyed my outfit because I looked like a crazy, colorful art teacher. I really don't know why I didn't post these pictures, but they're here now!
 Disregard my face, because I think I look very cool and bohemian sitting on the chair with the blankets and wearing my shag sweater. And about an hour after this photo was taken there was a fairly large earthquake so I sadly did not have time for other pictures.
 I don't know what or who I'm hollering at, but it made a good pose. This was from spring break 2014 when I went to Little Tokyo. That entire week, by far, was the best spring break ever.
 Now back to last summer when my mom, sister, and I took a trip to the Southwestern Museum. For some reason when I get my bangs trimmed they turn out like they do in this picture, ever. After this trip this museum turned out to be one of my favorite museums.
Here's lil old me sitting on a very large sunflower in Pixie Hollow in Disneyland
 Much of the flora at Disneyland is so dreamy I can't help but take pictures of all of it.
This photo was taken when I took a trip down to LA when my eldest sister was down.
 
 These two were from this past Easter. I really tried to wear all pastels so I wore my H&M leotard I wore for homecoming with my favorite Nike skort (my only Nike skort) that I thrifted from my favorite second hand shop, with my newish old navy socks, and my trusty old jellies from American Apparel.
   Looking back at all these adventures I took makes me excited for the summer. I already have an internship lined up (that pays!!!) and I'm hoping to get my license as well. As of now, I plan to finish watching the most recent Jane Eyre movie. I hope you all have a blessed Mother's Day!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post