A Dandy Disney Day

  Hello scouts! I hope you all had a wonderful week! Now that it's summer I've lost track of the days, but I will have to keep track of them now because I start my first job on Monday!!! Today I went over for an orientation type of deal to meet all the guys working there and show me around. What am I doing you might ask??? Well, if u must know I am an intern at a graphic printing shop and I am going to learn how to be an illustrator and an assistant. I am totally excited for all the illustrating stuff, but not so much for interacting with humans, especially my co-workers because they are all guys. I feel I cannot relate to guys on any level so eating my sandwich in the bathroom at lunch just might happen (not really), but I would really appreciate it if you could pray for me and shy awkwardness and if you ever need any prayers/support I am more than happy to help anytime with anything!
   But before I have to become more adult-like (bleh) I got in some much needed Disneyland days with some A+ people. This trip in particular was fun because: 1) I went with my sister and my cousin/best friend  2) we got to do all the new 60th anniversary stuff like the new Matterhorn, the new World of Color, and the new parade.
We first set off to the Matterhorn to see why it was closed so long and let me say it did not disappoint! The new monster looks so real and scary. It had always been one of my favorite rides, but I think it may have passed up Pirates of the Caribbean.
 Here I am playing my DS Lite while waiting for the World of Color. Unlike the Matterhorn, I was very disappointed with the new show. It did not make me cry or even come close and the graphics were questionable.
 Now here is the good part. After the World of Color we went to go save a spot on Main Street for
the new parade Paint the Night. It is my all time favorite parade, EVER. It is so cool, but I wish I got better photos.
 Here's Lumiere that was walking around with Genie and Tiger.
 Mack had these cool stringed lights that lit up with the music in the back and was nearly blinded looking at them.
 This was my favorite float because it was so bright and had so many cute colors in it.
A close up on the Little Mermaid float.



I'm not a big fan of Frozen, but their float was so beautiful!
 Here is me looking like a chola while being blinded by the flash.
 It was a bit chilly that day so I wore this leather jacket I borrowed from my aunt that got it from my other aunt, that got it from my mom. It is such a gr8 jacket that I'll probably borrow for a while (muahahah). Under my jacket I'm wearing my sister's thrifted white cropped t-shirt that is so soft and comfy. I kept with the comfy trend and wore my velour high-waisted trousers. As for my accessories I wore my trusty 'ol docs, dusted off my wings backpack, and topped it off with my beloved Duffy pass holder.
 I have been so in love with these puff ball hair ties I got from Daiso, I'm pretty sure I wore them all week. This week I had to take a break from them, but come next week...
   I hope you all enjoyed another Disneyland post. This summer my pass is blocked out so you will see some other scenery soon! Have a wonderful weekend and stay gold!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post