The Final Frontier

 Hello and welcome. Have you ever noticed that when something goes just perfect it turns to poop not long after? Well, that just happened to me. Last night I wrote the most insightful post all ready to insert the photos and I just came back to my draft to find it all gone. I will now try my best to recreate my masterpiece.
  I am now done with high school. The past few months leading up to my graduation I was very afraid, I was afraid of the last unknown frontier. No, not outer space, but the future and not that time travel stuff either, but our own personal future. That moment I moved my tassel from the right to the left I felt a rush of relief and that fear dissipated. I thought being pooped into the awkward stage of sort of adult, sort of a child still would be scary, but life has seem to be quite nice. I know I go back to school in the fall and I still don't have my license, but I will be studying something I love and I am going to get my license this summer. As for a job, I start on Monday and I couldn't more excited for what God has in store for me there.
  With my high school years behind me now, may I impart some wisdom onto those still in high school? Well, you really have no choice. First of all, being popular means squat. I know everyone says this, but it couldn't be more true. Make friends that have the same interests as you and if you have multiple interests, like me, make friends off all types. I always had a friend that I could exchange cool bands with, talk to about God, or obsess over a new clothing collection out. These are the friends you will make lasting memories with. Secondly, try YOUR best. There will always be that guy or girl who will get that freakish alien coded math problem, but do not compare yourself to him/her. As long as you know you studied your heart out feel proud of whatever grade it is. Last semester I was unwillingly in pre-calculus, I poured tears, graphite, and lots of erasers (sorry there was no blood or sweat) into each test and quiz and still ended up with a C. I loved that C because I knew I was my physical best and I tried. Lastly, do not stress. God has a plan for all of us and sometimes that plan has some bumps, think of those bumps as a learning experience. Without those bumps I would not have any of the wisdom I have today, nor would I be able to write this.
   With all this talk about high school I think it would be appropriate to share some of the last events of high school.
First off lets look at my prom! I didn't take any decent photos at the actual event, but I do have these. 
I'm pretty sure my outfit was less than $50 which it always makes any outfit cuter. I have this thing with dresses, I don't really like them because you cannot mix and match as much as you can with a top and bottoms so I really wanted a two piece. I got this skirt for only $8 from my favorite thrift store and I'll probably wear it all the time. As for the top and shoes, I bought them from Forever 21.
I want to give my sis a big shout out for doing my hair and makeup. I wish I had the patience to do my hair like this everyday.
 Then I had my graduation!
Here I am with some of my favorite people!
That is it for this night! Thanks for reading and I hope you took something from what I said, regardless of  your age. If you are still in school I wish you the best and if you are on summer break please be safe and have lots fun!
xx,
Cristianne



Comments

Popular Post