Inspiration and No Sleep

Hello scouts and welcome to a random weekday post! Last night I could not sleep for the life of me because of my excitement for a Japanese festival I am attending this weekend and because of the fact that Walt Disney World is only 44 days away and I have nothing prepared (and I by nothing I mean money and clothes). To cure my lack of sleep I thought I would type up a post because they almost always make me very sleepy, but I have no new pictures to share with you and you are probably wondering what I am going to share with you........... (I inserted an extra long ellipse because that is supposed to be you thinking about what I am going to share.)  If you haven't guessed it already I'll be sharing my tumblog with you!! Everyday I wonder "Why don't I have more followers on Tumblr??? My tumblog is so gr8," and then I reply to myself, "Everyone thinks their Tumblog is gr8," and that is true. To me my tumblog is my virtual mood board and I draw so much inspiration from it. Sometimes the photos are placed just right and the colors blend so well that I take a screenshot of it to save its beauty forever and now, to share it with you all.



 






 
 I hope you enjoyed this post and shameless advertisement of my tumblog. I hope you have a truly wonderful week filled with many blessings!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post