Once Upon a Dream: Animal Kingdom

   I had been dreaming about this vacation ever since my conscious mind could change the television to the Travel Channel's Walt Disney World specials and hope that one day I could go. So when my uncle and aunt invited me to come along with them I couldn't have been more excited. It has been ten days since my wonderful vacation ended and each of those ten days I've wished I was back in Orlando, or more specifically, Walt Disney World. Every single day there was such a blessing and a literal dream come true that I documented every second of it on video and in photos, so much in fact that I have to split my vacation into four posts.
    This post is all about the first park I went to, which as you can see by the title, was Animal Kingdom. Before the trip I did as much research on Walt Disney World as humanly possible and every guide said that Animal Kingdom was not the best park, but I'm not sure if it's because I had such low expectations or it was the first park we went to, but it ended up being my all time favorite park out of all four! Every land and attraction was so beautiful and fun that there was always something to look at. Since there is so much to talk about and I would like to avoid writing an essay I'll just add commentary to each picture.
 Okay, so this is a picture of Downtown Disney from the first day we got there. Everyday we were there the sky was equally or even more beautiful than it was in this picture.
 Here is just 3/5 of the Bridges (Bridges is the group name of the my three cousins, me, and my sister) on the bus taking us to Animal Kingdom, sadly I was the only one in focus.

Some pre-attraction vlogging for my cousin's Youtube channel reganwbu.

 All the scenery was so pretty that I had to take pictures of everyone in front of it.
Me and my sis.
 The first thing we did, after eating of course, was the Festival of the Lion King. The show consists of singing, acrobats, and fire dancers. The entire show I was fighting back tears because the performers sang so beautiful. I've never seen a better Disney show in my life.

 Here you can see the glorious Tree of Life, if you look close enough you can see animals carved into the trunk of the tree. One interesting fact about the Tree of Life: It is made from an oil rig to withstand the hurricanes.

 As we were walking around in Asia we came across this store called Yak and Yeti. All I can say that it was soooo cute! I got this pink pajama set seen above that I do not wear as pajamas and a take out box purse.
This Instax photo was taken in the line for Kali River Rapids, the line for that ride was decorated so beautiful that I was holding up the line taking pictures of everything.
 


 After exploring some more we rode Kilimanjaro Safaris, which is really like an actual safari where you are on a large jeep type car and the animals are practically roaming free, similar to Jurassic Park, but real and not with dinosaurs (one can only wish). On our safari we saw the cutest animals like this hippo swimming that just so happens to remind me of my dog.
 We were lucky enough to be able to see the giraffes so close, but I got my uncle's arm in picture!!!! Oh well, their cuteness makes up for the large blurry arm.
To top off cute animals there is this picture of elephants playing in the water!!! I died when I saw them playing.
 Here is the cutest picture of my cousin, holding the cutest and most humongous plushie of Stitch.
 Now you see the entrance to one of the greatest rides properly named Dinosaur, it was so good we rode it twice.
 Now here you see me and my uncle looking quite happy.
My cousin and her new friend she met after the second time we rode on Dinosaur.
 After going on a few rides we all ate this buffalo chicken waffle sandwich, on the snack scale I give it a 5.
 This mountain pictured above is one of the best rides in all of Walt Disney World, Expedition Everest. It was so great we rode it twice and I secretly wish we rode it one more time.


And now for outfit time in Dinoland USA! You can't tell from this picture, but I am wearing a lot of dinosaur things. The only things that weren't dino themed was my skirt from H&M and my Teva sandals.
The first of my dinosaur clothing/accessories was my dinosaur backpack by Skinnydip from Asos.


 And my shirt from Forever 21


 And my dinosaur earrings from Forever 21 and my smudged makeup.
 And finally my favorite Triceratops pin and my new Expedition Everest pin.

That is all for this post! I hope you enjoyed my adventure at Animal Kingdom. If you would like to know more about my trip my sister is making videos on Youtube for each park. I will let you know when those are posted as soon as they're done. May the rest of your weekend be fantastic!
xx,
Cristianne



Comments

  1. I love you and that photo of kendall as dino. I also want a giant plushie :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Post