Once Upon A Dream: Epcot

Hello scouts! Welcome to the second Walt Disney World post!!! I apologize for my extreme negligence and I will try my best to get back to my weekly blogging. But for now we will focus on today's gigantic Epcot photo diary. Before we get into the photos I just want to say that Epcot was my favorite park (did I say that about Animal Kingdom too? Oops!). My favorite land of the park had to be the World Showcase because I love traveling, or at least the thought of it because I've never been out of the country. I want to say there were about eight countries, but I might be very wrong, and they were all so much fun!
 We start here at our hotel bus stop with Me, my uncle, aunt and cousin.
 I know the ball is a ride, but for future reference I will refer to it as the golf ball 
 Here's us looking all very cute with our matching shoes in various colors.
 And now we start our adventure of the day in Mexico, we might have had the most fun in the Mexico showcase although there is a Mexican plaza that we always go to in LA that is very similar to this one. Regardless, we still had lots of fun.  
 


 


 We then made our way (or ate our way) to Norway and started with this waffle with caramelized goat cheese from the small bakery there. When we went into the bakery we did not know what to get so we asked the man helping us what was his favorite since each showcase has people from that certain country working there.
 I have a thing for magical creatures so once I saw this big troll I was in love. They were also selling tiny little trolls that I didn't take a picture of or buy, which now that I look back on what was I thinking???
 The China showcase was the prettiest of all of the showcases.

 What did I say? Beautiful!

 This is the only place in America to meet Mulan, my favorite Disney movie, so obviously I was freaking out when we met her.
 There quite a lot of booze in Germany that I couldn't and didn't want to partake it, but I need to eat something from here so here is the very cute and very delicious snack I bought there.
 Here is my best friend/multi-flag dancer in Italy.
 Look at this beautiful drink cart in Italy.
 Now onto Japan!! This is the snack shack that sold some pretty good sushi.
Yummmm
My sis and her I love Japan hat. While in Japan we were sucked into their gift shop which might of been the best Japanese gift shop I've ever been in. I can't wait to show you guys my Japan showcase stuff in my WDW haul, whenever that'll be.
 Can you guess where we are now?........... If you haven't guessed yet it's Morocco.
 Fun fact: When they were building this showcase the king of Morocco sent his official architect to make sure everything looked authentic.
 Now the last of the interesting showcases, France. We decided to eat lunch there and I ended up getting a brie and apple sandwich which was sooo good with a strawberry tart thing which was ok.
 Since our WDW trip was 50% non-stop eating I bought another dessert after lunch because I had heard so many good things about it and I am so glad I did! This glorious blurry (sadly this is the only photo I got of it) thing was a brioche ice cream sandwich with salted caramel ice cream and chocolate sauce. I'm positive it possessed magical abilities because nothing could ever taste that good.
 After we were finished in France it began to pour sideways rain. The rain was so violent that I had to give in and replace my dollar store pancho with a more durable WDW one. Once the rain stopped we watched the Illuminations fireworks show and then headed back to the hotel.
Our last view of the golf ball before we left.
Every post I write about WDW makes me wish I could rewind time and relive it a zillion times, but I guess my photos will have to be the second best thing. I have a build up of photos and plan to post again very soon. Until then I hope you have a wonderful week!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post