Rad Love

    I am beautiful. I don't just say that because I should say it, but because I truly believe it. I was beautiful, I am beautiful, and I will always be beautiful. There is nothing I can ever do to make me any less beautiful or any more beautiful. I am just as beautiful as any one who as ever lived and so are you.
   I bring up the topic of beauty because how many of us can really say "I am beautiful," right now or how many can say it and truly believe it? As I previously stated I know I am beautiful, but it would be a lie to say that I don't have those days where I feel far from beautiful. And I know for some of you, that day is everyday. In our culture there are many ways that people define beauty. Most people might define it as having perfect skin or being thin and others might define beauty as being kind and sweet all the time. But let me say trying to mold yourself into a man-made definition will bring you nothing but disappointment and dissatisfaction with yourself.


 

 
 
 
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." -Ecclesiastes 3:11
  
   The world brings disappointment which brings you to think you're not beautiful. Thinking you are anything but beautiful is one of the biggest lies you can ever believe. If you believe that God speaks nothing but truth and life in you, you should believe in your own beauty! When God made us he made us wonderfully and he made us with a purpose which is what makes us so beautiful. Whatever God makes is beautiful, we were brought to life with pure love and when is pure love anything but beautiful? When he made you He was overflowing with excitement, He knew you were going to do beautiful things and He was head over heels for you, like major heart eyes emoji. And today he looks at you and it's the same radical love from the beginning. When you can't ever seem to look like those seemingly perfect girls on social media and you look at yourself with dissatisfaction, He looks at you and gushes with admiration over his beloved creation. When you are a bit hangry and a mean comment slips he still looks at you the same: just as beautiful and pours down his never-ending grace. You will always be beautiful and nothing you do can erase that beauty.







 

 
"You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty that comes from within, the fading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God. This is how the women of old made themselves beautiful." -1 Peter 3:4-5a

   God has given us such awesome beauty and power within that beauty so I now challenge you to share it with others! Let's combat the enemy hat tells us that we are ugly and let everyone know that they are beautiful! Let them experience the radical love that God gives us everyday! Reject the world's definition of beauty, break its mold, and live free in the beauty God blessed you with. When the enemy tries to make you think that the person beside you is ugly, thank God for the immense beauty He has given them, tell a random person they are beautiful, leave a note some where, pray with or for someone who doesn't recognize their true beauty, practice that radical beauty, and let it radiate from you! Because when we are free from the shackles that oppress the beauty God has graced us with we are unstoppable, we have the power of God to break other chains in our and other peoples life and live free!!!

 


 I pray that today you go into the world and spread the beauty of the Lord into the world today. Have a blessed week and know that you are you beautiful. I also ask if you keep me in your prayer as I fly out to Missouri in less than an hour.
 
                           Xx,
                                              Cristianne

Comments

  1. Cristianne, these pictures are soooooooo beautiful!!!!!! They're everything. I love the topic of this post, beauty IS everywhere and I hope everyone will be able to reach that confidence in saying "I am beautiful". This was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad that you enjoyed the message and the photos <3333

      Delete
  2. This message is for EVERYONE, men and women. I appreciate you Cristianne.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment