Daze of Praise

   Hello beautiful people! Disclaimer! The next paragraph was written about a month ago and I do not have the heart to delete them because the still ring so much truth in my life and I believe when I have the deep craving to blog it's God telling me to share my heart, so here's my heart a month late!
  I am back and free of school! Yes, my first year of college is over and I am ready to dive deep into God and learn more of His heart since I have so more free time. Honestly, I am more than joyous as of late and this season, although are a lot of rocky things that have been going on with my family, it has still been one of praise. It is of praise because usually I let the hard things in my life tear me down to a point where sleeping it away sounds like the best option, but I am choosing to say that I may not have the ideal life but I have so many blessings in my life to be so thankful for and to bless God for. And because of this I am doing lots of praying and lots of worshiping whenever and wherever (sorry to subjecting family and friends to my singing).
   Since I am into so much worship now I've been finding new groups and artists (well, new to me) and I've put together a small playlist of my current favorite songs and songs that hold a lot of meaning to me. I am sorry if you were looking for more varying artists, obviously I have failed there, but trust me they are all beautiful songs!
Playlist here
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post