Kingdom Purpose

 Happy Sunday all! Unfortunately, I couldn't go to church today because I ate something bad and my bowels are at war, but I shall take it as a blessing because I get to finish up this post! So let's get right into it.
 When I went to a conference last month as a leader I prayed for a few young girls. Naturally I don't lay hands on people I've never met so at the beginning of the conference I stood alone in the back praying quietly to myself, but I decided to trust God and went out and laid hands. I was able to cast fear out of them, help bring up the boldness God gave us from birth, and most importantly cast out the lies the enemy has made them think were true. During that time I felt such a peace from God that gave me one of those smiles that really feel like they are ear to ear. As all this occurred I realized that it is not all about our own walk in life, but those around us as well, those in in the Kingdom.
Sabrina! At the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Cinespia shows all kinds of movies there and I highly suggest going if you live in the area!
Weekend two: Boba with my girls, my third girl is not pictured.
My eyes say smize, but my heart says when will we be seated???
 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:11-12 
 In life we learn to take care of our selves and others after, but why is that? There is a quote that I recently came across from a woman named Eleanor Brown in which she says, "Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel," and that is correct, you can't. So in my story above I was not saying that praying for yourself is bad, it never is, but God was telling me in that moment that I was filled with Him, I wasn't an empty vessel, that I was prepared with His armor to go out boldly and be his and hands and feet rather than meekly praying in the back of the room.

The night then ended with a special screening of Jumanji at a local dollar theater.
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
  When I first came to Lord and laid it all at his feet I was a mess, I was an empty vessel filled with anxiety, sadness, and anger. I wasn't able to take care of others as God wanted me to because I didn't know how He wanted me to, so I focused on filing myself up and building a deeper relationship with God. As the Lord consumed me more and more I knew more of my God-given purpose and I was filled with more of the spirit. I was being equipped, equipped to be God's hands and feet. My heart was being transformed to look more like Christ's. I now was able to serve from a place that didn't make me look good or advance myself, but to advance the Kingdom and glorify God. I say this all not to make myself seem like the holiest, but to tell you that God has given you the armor to go out into the world to bring more His immense love, abundant peace, and never ending grace. He has chosen YOU to be His hands and feet, you no longer have to be an empty vessel, but a well overflowing with God's spirit. He has specifically chosen YOU to be the warrior to advance his Kingdom here on earth.
Day 2 of weekend two: Coffee at, I believe the name of the place was Cafecito. Anyway, the coffee was all Mexican fusion so I got an iced cajeta late and it was muy sabroso, but I might have been biased considering cajeta is my favorite.
Will any of my food shots ever be centered/ in focus? 
As the sunset on this day so has weekend two.
   I pray that you have a wonderful week and recognize all the blessings God will give you this week. That you go out into the world, not being the timid one praying quietly in the back, but one who goes out to courageously to glorify God! Love you!
xx,
Cristianne 

Comments

Popular Post