It's Been Too Long

   Hello! I am so sorry for this delayed post! It feels and has been ages since I've last posted. I have been so busy with school and youth group but I promise that will  try my absolute best to blog more. So, since my last post I have been going pin crazy with my glue gun (a.k.a. my best friend) and some pin backs. So far I have made some rings,a tiny dinosaur toy into pins. Plus, I have made some homemade badges. I am determined to make more pins and maybe even sell them! Along with just making them I have a few on Etsy I've been eying. But I have some bigger news now. I got jelly shoes!!!! I'm pretty sure my life is now complete. They are best shoes in the whole entire universe. But if you're planning to get them I suggest you get a whole size smaller because I'm usually a 10 ( I know, I have gigantic feet) but I got them in a size 9 and they fit perfectly! Now I just need to buy lots of cute socks.


My beautiful new shoes that will wear for an eternity and a half.
McDonald's Badge made by me because McDonald's is the best thing since Johnny Depp; Lisa Frank pin also made by me  from a ring from the Dollar Tree


Dinosaur pin made by me from an old toy I had; A Jonas Brothers pin I've had forever; An old pin from Savers that was just too cute to pass up
And last but not least my Debbie Harry pin I made a few weeks ago. I am probably going to add more to it though.

    On another note, today I went to the Americana at Brand to shop, eat, and watch a Bridgit Mendler concert! If you have never listened to her music, you definitely need to! I know, you're probably thinking "Ew, she's from Disney Channel." But her acoustic songs are the best thing in the world. She is so talented and her style is awesome. Pretty soon I'll make a playlist on here and she will probably be in it. Now, I'm at my Nana's house watching The Mummy, from 1932, not the early 2000s, although that one is great too and eating a million packs of free sour gummy worms I got at the concert. I should stop eating them but, they are too good. Also, I am going to a Rookie meet up in LA in 12 days!! If you don't know what Rookie is check it out! Your life will never be the same once you get sucked into it. GAH!! I am so excited to meet Tavi Gevinson, the editor in chief and founder of Rookie. I am planning on making her a homemade badge as a present for her. There will be a whole post on my excursion to the meet up later. But what's even closer is Halloween! At this moment I have no plans whatsoever because I don't trick-or-treat anymore since I feel I'm too old compared to the four year olds alongside me when I shamelessly beg for candy. But I do plan on being Wednesday Adams to school because dressing up is just so much fun, but I have no idea what to do after school except do homework, watch all the Halloween movies, and eat candy. I guess that those are my sad plans for Halloween. *sad horn noise*
A really awful photo from my phone of the absolutely perfect and beautiful Bridgit Mendler.
I promise that I will post more! Until next time!
xx,
Cristianne

Popular Post