Sparkly Saturday

    If you have a life you are out hanging out with your friends having yourself a magical night. But if you have no life, like myself, you are sitting at home trying your best to avoid doing homework by aimlessly searching the internet while cuddling with your dog. Or for cat lovers, your cat. So if you are like me, you are searching the internet for something good to listen, read, or stare at. And this is just the place to do exactly that! This post will be about the clothes and music I'm really into right now. It is completely cool if you hate it all because if we all had the same taste we would be all the same and nobody would be as unique and awesome as you.
    While I was on Wanelo, the coolest site where you can save items from any online shop in the world, I found the Mickey & Co. collection for Forever 21 and let me just me say that it is the cutest Disney collection ever made! The collection is made up of bright colors and contemporary styles that are perfect for frequent Disney parks goer who is looking for cuter clothes than the ones at the expensive Disney stores, like me or anyone. All the clothes are super cute and they have an adorable video to go with it.
These overalls look like the perfect thrift shop find and can be virtually worn with anything.
This jacket would be a wonderful home for my pin collection.
I love the pre- rolled sleeves and Mickey's many cute faces. 
This bomber jacket gives off a total '90s hip-hop feel.
Now my favorite piece. A fanny pack!!! It is the perfect bag to carry around because it keeps both your hands free to eat a churro or do cartwheels.
And here is the oh so very cute video.
     Now here is the music portion of this post. So a few months ago my friend told me about Alison Stoner's new song. If you remember any of the good music of the early 2000s, you remember Missy Eliot and her awesome little background dancer Alyson Stoner. She was then on the great Disney Channel movies Camp Rock one and two still dancing. Now she is singing and she has this awesome song called Dragon. To me the song sounds a lot like Janet Jackson because it has both a hip-hop and cool lounge feel. Along with her great music her dancing is INCREDIBLE. If I ever professionally dance (and I probably never will) I would dance like her because it is just so cool. She is just the coolest and most talented artists EVER. Enough of me talking about the song lets watch the video!!
   If you liked the song you can find it on ITunes. Until next time!
xx,
Cristianne



Popular Post