Insert Title

   Hey! Hey! Hey! I am so sorry for being MIA lately! I have been so busy studying for finals, which are NEXT WEEK. *nervous sobbing* Other than studying I also started reading the Sailor Moon series and I just finished the first book and it was so good and now I desperately need the second book! I've also been going to Disneyland and going on to a online shopping/ social media website called Wanelo, or should I say the mecca for shopping addicted people like myself. On Wanelo you can save items from online stores into special collections you make yourself. You can also make these things called stories, stories are structured collages of items you've saved to make an outfit and you can add a caption to it. Wanelo is just the greatest thing since Johnny Pepp. While on Wanelo I made my Christmas list and I cannot be any more anxious for Christmas than I am at this very moment. Christmas is such a joyous and nostalgic time and I just absolutely love it! Even though we all, or at least most of us, get presents for Christmas, we should all remember it is a time of giving, not receiving. I plan to give by donating some of my Christmas money to a charity, I just don't know which one yet... But if you don't have money to donate, try to help someone in need. It not only benefits the person you helped, but your generous act will make you feel a lot better about yourself. Now that I have shared some of my wisdom with you (me wise? ahahahaha) lets talk about my recent buy. It's nothing special, it's just a mug with a painting of the Virgin Mary and baby Jesus on it (perfect for Christmas) that I got at the 99 Cent Store (aka heaven). I had been eyeing the mug for a while and finally bought after school. Now I have a special mug to drink my green tea in!
     As I previously mentioned I've been going to Disneyland these past two weeks and since then i decided to keep track so I can celebrate my 100th time, even though I've been probably well over 100 times. So far it has been three times, 97 more visits to go! And in these past three visits I have taken outfit pictures because I knew someday I would post them. I won't post them all at once, but one each post and with each post I will gradually introduce you all to the wonderful world that is Disneyland. Today I'm going to show you Main Street at night. Main Street is the first area you walk into as you enter Disneyland. Walt Disney modeled Maine Street off a town he lived in as a child. Now you know some background on Main Street, here we gooooo!
My cousin and I in our awesome best friend beanies!! 
 The adorable magic shop on Main Street.
 Disneyland holiday balloon.
Holiday magic with the arcade in the background.
 Why am I so awkward?
Best Friends Beanies: H&M; Sweater: thrifted; skirt: thrifted; boots: Doc Martens; tights: DKNY
My post-Disneyland McDonald's ice cream cone.
A very blurry picture I liked.
 My story on Wanelo  inspired by Mathilda from the Professional, one of my favorite movies.
A story inspired by the song Oblivion by Grimes.
My new mug!
Thanks for reading! Until my next post! Have a merry Christmas time!
xx,
Cristianne

Popular Post