Style Profile: Ayumi Seto

Hello internet people! So this will be my first of many Style Profiles about certain people I admire for their awesome style taste. My first profile will  be on a Harajuku street style model that is obsessed with hamburgers named Seto Ayumi. I first got really into Japanese fashion about a year ago and she is the on model that has left me with so much inspiration every time I see her. Ayumi Seto is the cutest human being ever to grace this planet. I cannot even describe her cuteness. Her style is so unique and because it is so unique, there is no way to explain it. I just wish I could steal all her clothes, but she is like one-sixteenth my size. Like all other Harajuku street style models she has super rad hair to top it off. Okay, I'll just show you pictures of her now because I can go on forever about her and her major adorableness for an eternity.
 
Too cute it hurts.







Her new line.
All of these photos are from Tumblr or her blog.
Lately Ayumi has came out with her own line of clothes and published a fashion book called Ayumi Kidz. The book looks so cute and I absolutely need it but I have no idea how to get it. If you want to see more of her she has an Instagram and a blog where you can stare at her adorable photos. I hoped you liked my first Style Profile! Until next time!
xx,
Cristianne



Popular Post