Ten is Not My Lucky Number

    Hello everyone, I would like everyone to know that this is my tenth post on No Uniform Necessary!!! I have never really understood why people commemorate events or other things in multiples of 5 (for example, my tenth blog post).  But, another thing worth "commemorating" is that this is my first post on a week night. You are all probably thinking " She should be sleeping right now," but I like to live on the "wild side" sometimes and stay up till 11:30. But enough that, I would like to talk about the more pressing issue at hand, that is, the most important day of the entire year. If you haven't guessed it yet I'm talking about my birthday! I am doing so many things for my birthday and I cannot wait another two weeks for it to arrive. The first event in my birthday week (yes, a week) is bowling (the only sport I'm sort of good at), the next would most likely be the museum, then it's Disneyland on my actual birthday, and then it's roller skating with all my friends!! I am most excited about roller skating because my dad is buying me the perfect pair of skates and I will most definitely look like a roller skating queen with them on. I am so excited for my skates that once I saw them I came up with the perfect outfit to wear with them. Let's just hope I remember how to skate because I have not skated since I was 6 years old.
   In past news, I went thrift shopping for the first time since the summer with my sis and one of my best friends and bought some of my greatest thrifting finds. I will post pictures of everything I bought once I get them all nice and ironed. (Let's just say their amount of wrinkles is equivalent to those of Yoda.) In this post I will be showcasing the awesome Italian leather oxfords and a skort that I bought from the thrift store and the shag, or as I like to call it the dandelion, sweater that I my aunt bought for me from Romwe. I call it the dandelion sweater because I look like a humongous dandelion in it, but I love it anyway. I wish I could wear the sweater more often but the summer weather in California prevents me from doing so.
Hat: thrifted; sunglasses: Kate Spade; Necklace: Forever 21; Blouse: Forever 21; Skort: thrfted; Sweater: Romwe; Socks: DIY; Shoes: Thrifted




I hoped you enjoyed this post. Goodnight internet scouts, until next time!
xx,
Cristianne

Popular Post