Dancing Queen Young and Sweet Only 17

   Hello internet scouts! So the other day was my birthday and I went to Disneyland with my big sis and cousin. The night before my birthday my sister and I had a overdue crafting night and I made a necklace and new flower crown and they turned out better than I expected because I was super tired when I was making them. At Disneyland I had such a great time eating and going on my favorite rides and I'm pretty sure that God made the weather perfect just for my birthday. And when we were there I bought a few new Disney things that I'm just dying to show you guys!
   The day after my birthday I went to one of my good friend Josselyn's (this is her blog) house for a Galentine's sleepover and it was so fun. We made lots of cute crafts (what's a sleepover without crafts?), ate pizza, and watched '90s movies. For crafts I made Johnny Depp earrings and an I love dinosaurs pennant. After we made crafts we watched three movies with three most good looking people: 10 Things I Hate About You, She's All That, and Cry Baby. These movies are really the best sleepover movies and I highly suggest that you watch all of them even if you're not at a sleepover.


 Here I am, getting my fortune told by Aladdin's other lamp. It said I would be world famous, sounds pretty accurate to me.
My cousin and I with our good friends Jasmine and Aladdin. 
 If you can't tell I'm riding a small wooden horse.
Crown: DIY; Necklace: DIY; Shirt: Forever 21; Skort: Thrifted; Socks: Walmart; Shoes: MaxStar
My crown says babe, if you can't read it and yes, that is a stegosaurus.
 
  My super sparkly necklace with Sailor Moon on it.
 
I can't wait to wear both pairs of socks with my jellies.
Gah! Aren't my glitter Johnny Depp earrings just the bees knees? I'm kind of sad though because the glitter consumed Johnny's beautiful face.
 Yes, it is true, I love dinosaurs.


     I think I'm going to finish watching An American in Paris with the very handsome and talented Gene Kelly and maybe watch Princess Diaries later. That is all for me cuties! Until next time!
 xx,
Cristianne




Comments

Popular Post