High School Musical

   Hello internet babes and welcome to my lazy Saturday. When I say that today was lazy, I mean that I did absolutely nothing but eat everything edible in my house, watch a few classic movies, decorate my phone, and finish another Sailor Moon book. And as of right now I'm eating the last of my cheese Chex Mix and watching Live Free or Die Hard. If you haven't seen any of the Die Hard movies, you're missing out. A movie I'm sure most of you have seen is Frozen and I BARELY saw it yesterday ( I'm so late to do/see everything) with my sister and my best friend. It was such a cute movie and I just adore Olaf the talking snowman.
   So last week I went to Disneyland with my cousins, but before we went into the park we watched a Lunar New Year show in Downtown Disney. The show had tons of cool dancers, dragons, and lions. I especially loved the lions because they were just beyond the valley cuteness. I will now show you pictures of their total cuteness.
 


The lions were like cute little dogs

My beautiful sis has a blog go check it out!!!
My outfit was not so special that day and my hair looks awful, why didn't anyone tell me??
Shirt: Forever 21; Skirt: thrifted; Jacket: Forever 21; Boots: Doc Martens; Socks: H&M
 
My phone has reached maximum cuteness
I should really be sleeping because I have to help cut my grandparents hedges tomorrow, or now, later today because it is already 1:42 am. But I might just stay up to listen to some High School Musical. Until next time internet scouts!!!
xx,
Cristianne





Comments

Popular Post