Adventure's Out There!

Hello scouts! For this blog post I will be sharing with you my adventure last weekend at Lake Casitas! There is not a lot to say about the trip other than that pretty much everything was so beautiful and dusty. Our campsite was on dirt so I felt like Pigpen from the Peanuts every moment we were there.
On the first night the moon was incredibly bright which helped because we didn't have electricity at our campsite.
 That is my sis at the end of the trail that leads back to camp
 This is my incredibly cute dog, Teddy
 That's me walking Ted on the shoreline
 Where did all my hair go?
 Shirt: Topshop; Fanny pack: Daiso; Shorts: Thrifted; Shoes: Converse

I'm almost positive that this is a home to fairies
 



 My sister's cute sock-shoe combination and the tons of dirt at the campsite.
I"m hoping the natural beauty of the lake made up for my lack of photography skills! Have a fantastic and safe summer! Until next time!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post