Friendaversary

 Hello scouts! You know it's close to school once again when you wait in tons of lines at school to drop off two things, some of you might call it orientation, I call it torture. Other than attending my senior orientation today my best friend and I celebrated our 1 1/2 year Friendaversary by going to Little Tokyo. Since we both have never done purikura ( Japanese photo booth) we thought we'd give it a try! Our pictures came out super cute, but were confused because EVERYTHING was in Japanese. All I know is that it ended up in a lot of nervous sweat while we were decorating the pictures in the allotted time. After purikura we decided to calm ourselves from the picture decorating pressure by eating yummy crepes and boba at Four Leaf Tea. I love this tea house because they sell yummy foods like crepes, dessert waffles, and boba. We had so much fun sweating and being super kawaii.
 
My kawaii decorating skills were on point today.
Boba time!
 
 The delicious crepe was almost all gone.
Janessa bought a tiny backpack to keep her phone in.
 Let's end the day with the best/happiest picture
 of Janessa!
Until next time scouts! Have fun with whatever amount of summer you have left and try not to melt from the heat!
xx,
Cristianne



Comments

Popular Post