All These Fiends Want Teenage Me

   Hello scouts! I'm so sorry it is taking me so long to get back in the groove of blogging, but I promise I will get back to my somewhat regular posting soon. In other news, I have a new outfit to show you that consists of almost all never before seen items on my blog! But before we talk about my outfit let me catch you up on my oh so eventful life. This week was particularly interesting because I started my brand new club at school on Monday. It is called Pop Culture Club and I made a blog for it here because I can't get enough of not blogging on this one. I already know that this will be the coolest club on campus and I can't wait to do so many activities!
   Now, let me give some background to my outfit. So, I wore this outfit to a movie night at my school that I went to with my friend just a few hours ago. We watched Lilo and Stitch, ate pizza, and drank tea. I call that a good night. My musings for this outfit came from my recent obsession of the '90s TV show Blossom. The stepmom, Carol, always wears crop tops and loose trousers and oozes '90s style, which in case you didn't know, I love. As for my make up, Lime Crime is coming out with a grunge makeup palette called Venus. All the colors revealed so far are heavenly and I'm deeply considering asking for the pallet for Christmas. The CEO of the company modeled some of the colors and I really liked the look, so I took my amateur beauty skills and grungified my eyes.
 
 Where am I you ask? In my adorable pink room of course!
Top: Nordstrom's BP; Pants: Thrifted; Shoes: Reallly old Steve Madden 
 My attempt at a grunge look
I was focusing on pressing the button and I didn't realize my hilarious face!
 
   I hope you enjoyed my simple, super comfy, '90s, Blossom inspired, movie night, all black outfit and my sorta, kinda grunge makeup! Stay lovely as always and until next time!!
xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Popular Post