Upon the Rooftop

  Hello scouts! My weekends have been very busy that I have seem to throw the blog on the sidelines. I promise I will not stop blogging though! But since I've been so busy I have some great adventures to share with you!
   Last weekend I spent the weekend on Skid Row, or should I say, above it. My church youth group and I spent the night on the roof top of the Union Rescue Mission and served lunch to the homeless all while fasting for 30 hours. It was my first time on a juice fast and volunteering at a mission. It was so much fun that I cannot wait to do it again! The entire weekend was so humbling and a blessing to be apart of. But before we went to the mission we stopped at Olvera Street. It was a bit crowed because of Dia de Los Muertos just around the corner, but it was still as beautiful and vibrant as always. Disclaimer: I took these photos on my phone so they might be not that great.




 
 



I love how the city glows at night. P.s. Sorry for the graininess

Our rooftop campsite with our beautiful nighttime view in the back
Until next time!!
xx,
Cristianne



Comments

Popular Post