Internet Scouting III

   Hello scouts! So you may be wondering why I am already blogging again and here's the answer: In my English class we are learning about the Renaissance and a few days ago I had the pleasure of reading the essay Of Studies by Francis Bacon. In his essay he stated that studies not only help you academically, but in all aspects of your life as well. He provided the example that if you cannot articulate your thoughts well (I am extremely scatterbrained), write more. I instantly thought of my highly neglected blog. I know most of you, if there is anyone out there, do not read my sometimes lengthy paragraphs that come before my photos, but I will continue to write these for my own benefit.
   On a less scholarly note, I am on my Thanksgiving break which is thankfully a week long! I cannot wait to finally watch some classic movies. I've had The Philadelphia Story recorded on my DVR all week and I cannot wait to watch it. It's a shame about classic movies, if you don't record them you have to watch the listings all year until it airs again. Hopefully I'll be able to watch some good movies this week as well as go to an art museum or two.
   Now you may be wondering what is this post about and I wasn't really sure when I started typing and I would leave it just as a text post, but those are just plain boring so I decided to make another Internet Scouting!!! Now let's get to it!
   So I've known about this brand for quite awhile, but I always forget to mention it on here. This brand is called Milkbbi and I cannot describe my great love for what the shop owner, Justin Wallis, creates. The picture above is just three of the many super kawaii characters he designs and puts onto his merchandise. I suggest that you all check out his shop and his page on Hey Chickadee where he sells even more of his ultra cute things. And if this isn't enough kawaiiness for you head over to his Instagram.
 I love this shirt and I can't decide if I should get this one or.... 
 This one for Christmas
 This is my favorite sicker sheet in his shop
Ugh, this is my favorite character from Milkbbi and NEED to buy this keychain

   So the next and final online shop that I absolutely love at the moment is Windsor Smith. If you are looking for the perfect pair of platform sandals they are your go to store. Every shoe is just so magical they bring me to tears.

 So these are obviously cute

And these are even cuter
And these are so cute that when I buy them with my Christmas money little cherubs will descend from the heavens and place them in my hands
  I hoped you took an interest in the shops I talked about in this post and cry over how you don't own these beautiful things either. I hope you enjoy your vacation and have a blessed Thanksgiving if you live in the US, but if you live somewhere else in the world have a blessed week! Until next time scouts!!!
xx,
Cristianne
 


Comments

Popular Post