Hot Chocolate and Cookies

  Hello scouts! Surprised I'm back so soon? Me too! Anyway, like I said last weekend I went to Disneyland and dressed in somewhat of a Christmas Disneybound. For those who are unaware of what a Disneybound is it's when you go to a Disney park themed as a Disney character because people older than twelve are not allowed to dress in full costume. But usually when I say Disneybound I usually mean I am dressed in any kind of theme at Disneyland. Sadly, I did not take my camera to Disneyland yesterday, but I did take some photos with my phone (thank the Lord for a decent phone camera). My sis and I managed to get on Haunted Mansion decorated as A Nightmare Before Christmas and I love it even more each time I go on it. I loved it so much this time that I was inspired to attempt to decorate my house like the movie. So far I have cut out the pieces for the monster wreath, but have yet to glue them on.
  All this Christmas stuff has kept my Christmas-y feeling going strong and it is gr8 (when something is really good I feel the need to spell great in text form). Even when I went to my youth leader's house for mentoring and I felt Christmas ooze from her home. We made our own hot chocolates and ate tons of yummy cookies. To me that is the definition of Christmastime.
 Truth be told, I wore this outfit more than once this week. Gasp!
 Hat: Target; Top: Forever 21; Overalls: Thrifted; Boots: Dr. Martens; Purse: Repurposed Disneyland popcorn bucket
From my Christmas mentoring night
I apologize for the bad phone photos. I should really keep a small camera on me at all times. Until next time!
xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Popular Post