Fantasyland

   Hello scouts! I hope you guys stayed awake your first week back to school because I certainly did not. Just kidding, I have only fallen asleep once in class while I listened to a very monotone reading of the Scarlet Pimpernel. I fear that if I ever fall asleep in class again no one will wake me up and I'll wake up in a puddle of drool. Fortunately, that has never happened and I pray it never does.
   On another less frightening note, my Disneyland pass is no longer blocked as of the 6th and I've already been twice! Some people think I am insane for going so often, but I love visiting the park! It is fun and cuteness all tied up in one Disney package. Speaking of cuteness on my first trip back to Disneyland of 2015 I wore my new and very pink Adidas. I can proudly say that that is the second thing I have ever bought from seeing them on Wanelo first (link to my profile to the left). I have been really trying to hone in a being more pastel and cute. It has been working out pretty well, until all my pastel clothes are dirty and I end up wearing all black for an entire week until I force myself to do laundry. Since it is a school night I am going to cut the intro short and move onto the pictures.
 Pay no mind to my awkwardly placed, lop-sided lanyard.
Top: H&M; Pants: Forever 21; Shoes: Journeys
 Showing off my favorite backpack that my best friend bought me for Christmas
 My sister laying on the floor in Disneyland to take a good picture of my shoes would've been impossible, so my foot is on some railing.
 The castle looks so dreamy decorated for the holidays
Some ducks swimming with their cute butts in the air
 My mama and I!
Snow White's Scary Adventures: Runner up for most frightening kiddie ride (Mr. Toad's Wild Ride takes first place because you go through Hell, literally).
I want to put this large book cutout in my room, but I doubt it would ever fit.
I love these horse head shelves so much and also wish I could put them in my room.
Thanks for reading another post about Disneyland! I hoped you enjoyed some of the photos I took of Fantasyland! I will come back soon with another outfit post soon. Until next time!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post