Eating Spring Break Away

   Spring break is almost over, but alas I have my trip to the desert tomorrow! I am almost done packing (I'm waiting for some of my clothes to dry) so I thought I would get in a post about this week before I head off this weekend. As of yesterday and today I spent a good part of the day in LA. Yesterday my sister, mom, friend, and I went to the beach. Since everybody that I went with is weary about swimming in the ocean we just had a nice picnic and slept. To some that might sound extremely boring, but to me it was very enjoyable! We brought lots to eat and I even made some kawaii onigiri for the very first time. Then today we went down to Hollywood to eat some yummy Thai food. I feel that my week involved a lot of eating more that anything else.
   All the things I used to make the onigiri were from Daiso. I was so excited when I found the nori bunny hole punch thing. Sadly, the onigiri was way to dry and we were all a bit parched after eating them.
This is the best stuff in the entire universe and I suggest that everyone buys it, except if you are allergic to peanuts, then get the almond one, except if you are allergic to almonds too, then just don't eat it.
Here is my in action Baywatch photo.
   I am deeply considering living on the literal beach because I took one of the best naps of my life there, but that might've been from the tons of food I ate. Anyway, I'm wearing my sister's vintage Mickey tee she found at Goodwill with the best pair of shorts ever from Forever 21's plus size collection. 
    I might be sending some mixed signals with my buttons (the small one says "Boys have cooties,") but these are my favorite badges and I love to pin them to my waistband. The big one is from Savers and the small one is from David and Goliath that was given to me when I was teeny weeny.
 Our lovely little campsite with the large Department of Water in the back.
 I lalalalooove Thai iced coffee.
 My mama and I

This was probably the best seafood soup I've ever had and it was served in this cool bowl with flames that come out the middle.
  It is now time for me to retire to my bed so I can wake up at a semi appropriate time to finish packing. Have a lovely, safe weekend and if you are Catholic, like my family, remember DON'T EAT MEAT because I always forget.
xx,
Cristianne 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post