Disney Daze

   Hello scouts and welcome another post of me apologizing to you about my lack of blogging, one day I WILL blog regularly again and hopefully gain your love back (did I ever have your love??). Surprisingly my lack of posting did not come from laziness, but from actual busyness and a slight addiction to watching people's vacation videos to Walt Disney World on Youtube because I am going with my family in September. I'm not sure if I had told you or not, but I am so excited about it
especially because it's getting closer, that I'll just talk about it more. Because we want to be as prepared as possible my sister and I started watching Walt Disney World vlogs to get a feel for the park, but I have come to love them so much that I will binge watch a family's entire vacation ( I am currently watching one now). I am so torn between wanting our trip to come faster and it to come as slow as possible because then it will just be over and I cannot bear the idea of it.
   Other than my deep Walt Disney World obsession I have been quite busy doing some family things, working on some art, and going to the fair. I actually came back from the fair about an hour ago with my sis and friend. We didn't do much except eat which is always fun, but we did keep up with our tradition of post-fair donuts! I do love starting traditions.
   Now about this post. I thought I combine two trips to Disneyland into one to try to win your forgiveness by an abundance of outfits, I hope it works. Other than this week, I had been going to Disneyland almost every other day and I have compiled quite a collection of photos for you to enjoy!
 
Excuse my crazy eyes because other than that I was quite magical that day.
Shirt: Forever 21; Jacket: Thrifted; Pants: Thrited/ DIY'ed; Shoes: Adidas
I was inspired by the artist Valfre and stuck star stickers on my cheeks.
Ah, the castle in all its glory.
Tag Team
Hat: Neff; Shirt: Thrifted; Jacket: Thrifted; Pants: Thrifted; Shoes: Adidas

 The cuteness that is It's A Small World.
There is so much ice cream in one cone that my craving for mint and chip ice cream will be fulfilled for the next few months.
   That's all for now folks! I now will retire to my couch and watch some Disney Channel movies. Have a lovely Sunday and may you be safe!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Post