A Human Toon

   Hello scouts and welcome! So yesterday marked the end of the first full week of my first job!! This job is actually an internship for a bigger job later on so I'm doing a lot of training on the computer, in a basement, for four hours, so when I come up to the surface it's like a whole new world. As for my coworkers, they are pretty quiet and I am pretty quite so I have a pretty quite lunch. But other than that I am so excited for using everything I'm learning right now!
   For this post I wanted to share my most recent trip to Disneyland (big surprise). I went with my squad minus one member. I feel so funny using that word squad. If you don't know who I am referring to (as most of you don't) my squad is made up of my three cousins and my sister. This trip was particularly fun because we haven't gone all together in such a long time and because we were there almost all day.
 So here is most of the squad (the other member had school) getting off the bus because we had to park in the Garden Walk structure for some odd reason.
This is me in front of the pretty wallpaper where we ate breakfast.
Here's my sis and I's yummy cinnamon French toast.
 Now here I am in front of Clarabelle's closed ice cream stand in Toontown. Toontown is one of my favorite lands in Disneyland and is so underappreciated. For this trip I wore my Simba print top from Wet Seal with my thrifted denim pencil skirt. It was chilly I the evening so I also wore my thrifted baseball jacket and if you can't tell I'm wearing socks with Mickey ear hats.
 Lately I've been putting pins on my waist so for this outfit I chose house cleaning Stitch with a bra on his head and a Monsters University pin I got from my first 24 hour day. And of course I wore my Duffy pass holder. Sadly, I was told that Duffy merchandise is no longer going to be sold at Disneyland, but they are going to bring in some Shelly May (Duffy's girlfriend) products sometime in the future. I deeply wish that US Disney would be as hip as Disney Japan and get some really cute merchandise.
 Just incase you were wondering what my outfit looked like without my jacket.
 What is this I am drinking out of??? It's a souvenir sipper that was made to look like an oil can from Carsland. It first came out on 24 hour day and since it has a Stegosaurus on it (my all time favorite dinosaur) I knew I had to have it. It holds 32 ounces and I brought it to work the other day and went pee three times. Speaking of Dinosaurs, I just saw Jurassic World on Thursday and I am pretty sure I love dinosaurs and Chris Pratt even more.

This my favorite fountain in Disneyland. Every so often it makes little cute horn sounds and I love how it's perfectly in front of the Toontown sign.
That is all for me! I hope you enjoyed my adventure and see ya real soon!
xx,
Cristianne

Comments

Popular Post