Summer Haze

   Hello scouts and happy belated 4th of July! In this post I will share my photos from one of my last trips to Disneyland for the summer. This trip in particular felt very much like summer and lately I've been craving summer adventures since work takes up most of my days. I know I only work 4 hours a day, but it's in the middle of the day and Monday through Friday so it doesn't leave me with much time. And I have to save money for my WDW (Walt Disney World) trip so I'll probably be doing more art and church things just so I'm not tempted to spend money. But back to this day, I know I say every Disney trip was very enjoyable, but this one particular was even better because we stopped and got lunch at my favorite Korean-Parisian café, Paris Baguette. I'm getting too lazy now to write in paragraph form so I will transition into Storybook mode (narrating each photo).
So here is our lovely lunch. The sandwich consisted of melty mozzarella, turkey, arugula, and aioli. I wish I could eat this all right now, but it is now closed, too far away, and I am very full of pizza.
And here are our yummy pastries (I could definitely go for one of these right now). My pastry (on the left) was a type of strawberry crème puff that tasted like a peanut butter cookie on the outside and my sister's was a flaky strawberry crème thing.
 And here's me eating the yummy food!
 We then headed to Disneyland (as previously stated) and I took yet another picture with one of my favorite fake aquatic creatures, Monstro from Pinocchio.
 And now the time we were all waiting for outfit tiiiime!
I was aiming for a very summer haze/Swankiss ( a Japanese clothing brand) kind of look and ended up wearing my new off the shoulder top from Cotton On with my thrifted denim dress and my very old straw hat from Urban Outfitters. As for my feet and bag I just wore my Max Stars and my wings backpack that just recently broke (so many tears)!
 Now I'm attempting to take a nonchalant picture without smiling, but I just look like I hate the world (which I don't).
 Now a second take of me hating the world, but personally think this one is much better than the first one.
And now I will leave you with a picture of me jumping in the air in front of It's a Small World.
That is all for me and will reside back to my sofa to have a Jurassic Park marathon with my sisters. I will have a Fourth of July extravaganza post in the coming days, but until then have a beautiful week!
xx,
Cristianne


Comments

Popular Post